|Packaging Size||25 kg nett|
is an additive to be added to a mold in bottom pouring ingot-making for improving the ingot skin. Generally, in bottom pouring ingot making, several problems such as inclusions of refractories, a formation of solid shell and oxidation of molten steel surface etc do arise. A teeming compound is developed for solving these problems. The surface of molten steel is completely covered with teeming compound to form thin layer of molten slag and layer of powder, thereby the surface of molten steel is prevented from oxidation, the slag layer quickly melts these floating matters on the surface of molten steel such as deoxidized substance, refractory particles etc to keep the surface always clean and powdery layer heat-insulates the surface of molten steel completely to keep the solid shell changeable in shape. Therefore, when a Teeming compound is used in bottom pouring ingot making, surface defects, such as cracks, slag patches, blowhole etc are prevented since the quality of steel and yield is improved, it is indispensable to use Teeming compound as an additive in bottom pouring ingot-making.Features:
- Improves Steel Cleanliness by absorbing inclusions and impurities.
- Prevents heat loss by providing insulating layer thus ensuring uniform temperature gradient across Ingot.
- Improves Ingot surface quality.
- Prevents atmospheric contact of hot liquid.
- Increases overall yield of the Ingot.